Monday, August 31, 2009

For the Out-of-Towners...

I know a few of you specifically have requested pictures of my parents' yard, so here are a few. These pictures are about a month old, so some of the areas have been improved upon since then, but you'll get the general idea. This is also what occupied my time while the girls were napping during the six weeks that I lived with my parents. Between watering, mowing, hooking up sprinklers, pruning, and hauling rocks, bark, and gravel, my mom and I stayed quite busy. But now it is about 80% done and we can both take it easy for a while.

Here's the east side of the house...


The front of the house (south side)...


Bella's pet rock ("Baby") that she found in the yard..


The back (north side) of the house...


More north side of the house...


The little shade planting bed outside the dining room window out back...


The west side of the house where the driveway is...


And the front of the house yet again.

No comments: