Friday, October 2, 2009

A few bits...

I really should be cleaning my bathroom right now, but I was just stalling by browing others' blogs and came across some cute quotes and remembered that I have some quotes of Bella's to share. These are from the past 4 months or so...

"Mommy, I loooooove your clavicles!"

:: :: :: ::

"You're my best friend lady, Mom!"

:: :: :: ::

"And so, *clears throat* is Dad going to go on calls on the ambliance and help people tonight?" (This was while Andrew was in Seattle. She kept forgetting that he was in school and thought he was just on the world's longest ambulance run.)

:: :: :: ::

"It's not good to lay on people!"

:: :: :: ::

"Mom, you do miss my dad, don't you?" (Also while Andrew was in Seattle)

:: :: :: ::

"I can't eat my dinner because there might be monsters in my food."

:: :: :: ::

"I think it's morning before Daddy gets here, Mom." (When Andrew was taking forever to come home from Seattle for the last time.)

:: :: :: ::

And slightly inappropriate, but just because it's so funny...
"Mom, my tootses were tickling my little buns."

No comments: