Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Showers

I mentioned that one reason for my blogging hiatus was the weekend when I threw two baby showers for some dear friends. As I haven't gotten any recent photos off of my camera lately, I thought I'd share these few from the showers. The first four are from Emily and Afton's shower - they're sisters and I was a bridesmaid in their double wedding a few years ago, so a double baby shower seemed to fit!



And these next ones are from Bess's shower, and I believe I cited the adorableness of her new little girl as one of the other reasons for my blogging hiatus. I co-hosted this one with Katie Rust, a friend from Seattle. She brought along her two year old, Kay, and she and Bella had a great time playing junior hostesses and helping Auntie Bess open all of her presents.



No comments: