Thursday, June 17, 2010

Still here...

We're not dead, I promise. The daily postings stopped when I came down to Moscow to host two baby showers in one weekend, and then we just never got them going again. I have lots of pictures, but I never think to upload them until the girls are in bed in the room where the camera cable is stored! But school is done and Andrew finished strong (as usual) and we're enjoying a week off now before he heads to Seattle for 11 days or so. We've been enjoying time with family and friends and have especially enjoyed welcoming Miss Chloë Ann, the girls' pseudo-cousin, daughter of our friends Bryan and Bess, into the world. She's such a precious little thing, and I don't think anybody can get quite enough of her adorable cuteness. So, hang in there for a few more days until I can get my act in gear and upload some photos!

1 comment:

The Blakeys said...

It sounds like you have some pretty legitimate reasons for not keeping up with the blog. :)