Monday, December 15, 2008

I forgot to mention...

...That it looks like we'll be moving up to Spokane this coming summer! We found out last Wednesday that Andrew got accepted into PA school and we are super super excited. There's lots of stuff to figure out now, but I'm having the most fun looking for a house for us to rent (and dreaming of having more room to put all of our stuff!). Andrew starts with an online course in March that will last 2 months or so, and then he'll be heading to Seattle in June for 6 weeks of intensive anatomy, microbiology, and organic chemistry classes. Then it's up to Spokane and we start school in September! It's so exciting to have such a structured plan for the next three-ish years of our lives. The excitement is getting a bit ridiculous actually...I went so far as to "dress" the gingerbread men I was frosting today in scrubs, and one of them ended up with a stethoscope around his neck. Andrew thought it was cute though, so I guess I'm okay. ;)

1 comment:

paula said...

Betsy, this is great news! I was so happy when we found out that Josh got his teaching job in FL after months of hoping and waiting and semi-planning...

I'm glad you're feeling better, although I'm a little envious of your cute tummy. I think my Junebaby (now 14 wks) is making my entire front larger instead of just a cute little bump. :( Since the arrive of both the sewing maching and the AB book, I can't WAIT to make something. Did you see it has a pattern for crib sheets, too?? Hooray! Make sure to post your first project. :)