Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fall at the Arboretum

First of all, wow, it's been over a month! In order to keep things straight, I'll try to update in order. Here's some pictures from an excursion we took to the U of I arboretum back in October. I'm so happy to be back in Moscow where we can enjoy our lovely little arboretum.



I tried to get pictures of the girls together. It didn't happen.

They thought it would be better to throw leaves on each other.

So I decided to stick with the vegetative life. These are clematis seed heads.

Grape vines.

With grapes!

Hops are probably my favorite vine. Unfortunately, last time I checked it was illegal to sell them in Idaho - something about being a noxious weed. They're fast growing, a beautiful green, and have lovely flowers. Not to mention their contribution to beer. ;) What's not to love?

I have no clue what this is, but it's cool!

And last but not least, hazelnuts!

No comments: