Thursday, October 20, 2011

Little Update

Here's just a quick update on our tiniest family member. I'm now into my 14th week, so just entering the 2nd trimester and eagerly awaiting the increase in energy. We heard the heartbeat again last night and this morning, and while I've been feeling flutters so far I felt a good thump this afternoon, so we've got official movement now. My next ultrasound is in about two and a half weeks, so there's a slim chance that we may be able to get a glimpse of "what" this baby is which would be kinda fun. Then we can settle down on a name. :)

1 comment:

Melissa Joy said...

I was literally JUST praying for you guys, and thought "I should check Betsy's blog..." and here you are! So thankful for continued beautiful news. Will keep praying, and waiting for more news with bated breath.
Peace and big blessings!