Friday, September 7, 2012

Self inflicted haircuts

I guess every kid does this. I shouldn't really be so surprised. I guess it's just that when Bella did it, she cut a tiny little lock of hair that was easily disguised in pony tails. She didn't leave a pile like this (with more to be found later on her bedroom floor).

Upon initial inspection, it didn't look *too* bad. Just a nasty eighties-ish mullet.


So I made an appointment for this afternoon with my hair dresser to get it fixed. She's got little girls, so I'm sure she understands. Then I looked at Eva's hair again and discovered this.

See that bald-ish spot with the chunk missing?! Yeah, I don't know what's going to fix that. I've been googling short hair cuts for girls and everything is just a cute little bob with bangs. Eva can't do bangs, because they go all curly and floopy. Maybe she'll just have a short hair cut and we'll make it curly every day. Hopefully I'll be able to update with a cute picture in a few hours!

No comments: