Saturday, September 15, 2012

County Fair

We made a quick trip to the fair last night for rides and dinner and we all had an absolute blast! This was the first year that both girls have been able to go on some of the rides, so Andrew took them on three (I was on Aaron Duty). They started out with a nice easy ride on the carousel...



Then they decided to brave one of the spinning rides (the Sizzler, I think?). I was worried that Eva would think it was a bit much, but oh my goodness she could not stop smiling and laughing! They both loved it! I am not a big ride person myself, but I am very glad to see my girls getting so much joy from them.


Then they finished it off with a ride in the spinning dragons (the whole ride spins but you control how much your individual dragon spins by "turning" the wheel in the middle of your dragon). I think this one was Bella's favorite because she kept yelling for Andrew to "Spin it faster, Dad!". Eva had a bit of a floppy head in this one, but she loved it too. Here they are at the beginning of the ride, and I think Eva was a little apprehensive about what was about to happen.

Andrew works this weekend, so when he gets home this evening the kids and I will head out to the fair again to see all the exhibits and get some elephant ears while Andrew stays home to do charts without the distraction of all these cute kids. 


No comments: