Monday, June 2, 2014

Just fun...

I always enjoy looking back and comparing current pregnancies to past ones. Here's what I wrote 5 years ago at 34 days till Eva's due date, which is what I'm at today with this little guy. This ended up being 24 days before she was born, and with a tentative induction date of the 26th set, it's looking like that might be the case this time around too! Everything else is also very similar...Baby's position & activity, cradle waiting in our room, last ultrasound next week, and the nesting in preparation for postpartum sanity.

2 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

Oh bless him! And bless you, sweet Betsy. Wow. I was just remembering my visit to your home in October, and our conversations that afternoon... and wow, suddenly, just look at you! Look at your boy! Wow.

Melissa Joy said...

Hi friend. Just wanted you to know that you and that babe are in my prayers. Bess and hers are too.
Love to you, and grace upon grace be yours!