Tuesday, October 20, 2015

We're still here!

I promise we're all still here and alive! We're not terribly busy, no more than any other normal family of six at least. We've been working on school, potty training, getting Daniel to sleep through the night (!), cleaning up the yard for winter, painting various rooms of the house, and working, working, working! The days are getting shorter and we are looking forward to fires in the fireplace, candles on the mantle, and before we know it there will be a Christmas tree in our living room.

Last week we had a free afternoon and lots of wonderful sunshine, so the kids went out back to play and I pulled out my camera. Here's what our kids are looking like these days.









1 comment:

Melissa Joy said...

I love them. And you, my friend.
Happy Adventing.