Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baby Update

I've managed to pass the point this time where I went into the hospital for the first time with Eva, so that is good news! The contractions haven't been as frequent as they were with Eva, so things are good on that front.

But, it seems that my 8th month is never dull and this time I'm having some unexplained rapid heart rates and chest pain (they don't happen together). My doctor thought that warranted some blood work and a heart monitor, so I'll be getting set up with that tomorrow. But hey, it's better than a trip to labor and delivery like last time!

I think I forgot to update on this, but two weeks ago I had another ultrasound to check on a little spot on Aaron's heart that had shown up in our 20 week ultrasound. It's gone now, so that is a big relief! He's a very active little man and loves being up in my ribs and trying to kick his way out through my sides. Hang in there little guy! Less than 6 weeks to go!

No comments: